COVID UPDATE 5/2/20
Missing good hair? I’m missing all my beautiful humans, and I am booking for June and beyond!
Here are some things to know or remember (some of this could change since things are evolving constantly).
– Allow extra time, it’s been a long time since seeing anyone. Everyone will take longer than usual.
– DO NOT show up early, if you do you will wait in car until your appointment time. You can message me if you arrived early but you will still have to wait in your car.
– Wear a mask
– I will be sanitizing in between everyone which takes extra time as well. I also have to buy a lot more single use items. – All this extra stuff means plan to spend ($) a bit extra ( to cover time costs, extra cost of supplies, and I have been consistently working on education), this especially for my color clients!
– DO NOT bring anyone with you (adult or child). They will be told they can not be in the studio. Only the client is allowed in the studio.
– NO food for the time being
– Keep extra stuff minimal, coats, bags and whatnot try to keep in car, you all know my studio is crazy small!
As stated earlier any of these can change and I will be posting again more often! If you have questions please do not hesitate to send me a text, or DM!! I’m trying to stay current with CDC and state guidelines. Love you all!!
With over 15 years in professional hair care, Amy Shenk started Ivanhoe Quarters Hair Studios in 2017. As Rockford’s premier all-natural styling salon, Ivanhoe Quarters offers services from hair cuts and styles, to advanced color treatments, waxing and more. Click the button below to see all available services and book your appointment online.